Japonica donates 100% of our proceeds to Momiji Health Care Society. Through the generous donation of these items and the diligent work of our Japonica volunteers, Momiji can continue to rely on funds raised by the sale of Japonica items.
What is Momiji Health Care Society?
Seniors – primarily of Japanese descent – will enjoy good health, dignity & the best quality of life in a manner of their choosing.
To realize its vision Momiji is dedicated to
- Providing a community hub for older Japanese-Canadians
- Delivering exemplary & culturally sensitive senior care services
- Enabling healthy aging & personal growth
- Promoting safe & independent living
To guide decision-making and action Momiji believes in
- Seniors’ right to choice, dignity & independence
- Respect for ethno-cultural heritage, diversity and inclusiveness
- Support for health, wellness & optimal living in a holistic manner
- Culturally sensitive service programing
- Community building based upon mutual trust, caring & respect
- Pursuit of continuous quality improvement